August 8, 2008
Crossing My Fingers
Me dear, sweet friend Deb has a daughter-in-law, Natalie, that makes and sells the most ADORABLE camera straps at her Etsy shop!! I've been wanting one desperately since I saw them in person on my day trip to Chicago (which I still haven't posted about but it's on the list ....) and now I'm crossing my fingers that today is my lucky day - she is having a giveaway on her blog for a free camera strap of your choice!!! You can go to her blog for all of the details. Only catch is that if you win the strap you really should send it to me for steering you in the right direction :) This is the one I've got my eye on ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I NEED one of those!!! They are darling!!! It would beat my itchy one.
THat is so cute. Good luck I hope you get it!
I have this one I LOVE IT!!! It looks like the background is black but when you get it, it is actually brown YEAH!! I sold some stamp stuff and had to get it! If you want to see before you buy just come on over!
Post a Comment