My blog happens to be the 25th stop on the ScrapMatters {i}NSD blog train! The designers over at SM have created the gorgeous kit "Hawaiian Happy Hour" that is yours free with a $15 purchase between May 1st and May 8th. It made me homesick for Hawaii all over again!! Now, I know you can't really be "homesick" for a place you have never lived before, but in the few times I have been there to visit I absolutely fell in love! I could sit on the beach, stare at the ocean, and listen to the waves all day long ... and get a fantastic tan while doing it! Our trip there last summer was what I think of when I think of paradise - except I didn't have my children with me. As nice as it was to have some time away to enjoy a much needed vacation, it definitely hit home that our "real" paradise is wherever our little family is. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of Hawaii together someday!
This is one of my favorite photos from our trip last summer. I took it from our balcony the first night we were in Maui. We slept with our patio doors open every night and enjoyed the sounds and smells of the ocean along with the cool crosswinds. I've made it into and 8x8 Quick Page that you can download for yourself! Click on the preview image to download.

Well, it's time for you to move onto the next stop ... Dawn should have another goodie for you!! If you didn't stop by Mary's blog before you stopped here make sure you head back and visit her. And, if for some reason you got lost on your way, you can always head back to the start of the train at Andrea's. There will be a total of 35 stops in all! Thank you for stopping by ... have a fabulously scrappy weekend :)

11 comments:
Beautiful LO and that photo is to die for! TFS!! I'd love to go to Hawaii. I am the only one in my family who hasn't got to go (other than my kiddies). One day!!!!
Thank you so much!!! STUNNING QP!
Hey Kari... happy NSD!!
love your freebie Kari! happy NSD to you!!!!
WOW! Looks like it can get a bit addicting.
Thank you for the qp...it's beautiful!! :)
Well that was FUN!! Thanks for all the hard work so I don't have to do it ;) Love you!!!
Thanks Kari for the beautiful quick pages! Happy iNSD.
You are one talented woman. I was sad this weekend as I remembered last year at this time and the awesome time we had at the beach. How much longer til we can do that again?
Lovely! Thank you!
I visited during the blog train, but forgot to say hi. Waving now!
Post a Comment