Running in Place

May 29, 2009

And Now a Word From Our Sponsors ....

I really have been doing a TERRIBLE job of blogging lately - not only for my personal stuff but my digiscrap goodness, too! I need to strike some kind of balance between the two because I really don't see myself starting another blog just for my creative work ... I can't even keep up with the one blog I have!!! I guess you will all have to learn to skip what you're not interested in ;)

First off, ScrapMatters is having a Hybrid Creative Team Call!! I have had SO MUCH fun being a part of this creative team for the past 9 months ... awesome ladies to work with, amazing designers' goodies to play with, and the fun of being part of an amazing community!! I could not have asked for a better team to call my first! Please consider applying - we'd love to add even more talent to our team :)CT Requirements:

* Each month create 3 hybrid projects OR 2 hybrid projects and 2 digital layouts
* Participate in site challenges, the team blog, the forum, and the gallery
* Post in 4 galleries (SM, DST, and 2 of your choice)
* Be a team member for 6 months

Please e-mail the following to ward [at] afconnect [dot] com:

* Link to your most active forum
* Gallery link
* A short bio
* Link to your blog (if you have one)

This call closes at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, June 8.

Just to get you in the hybrid spirit, I'm posting some of my projects and layouts from the past little while. All images are linked to my gallery if you want to leave me some love or view the designer credits!
Click for more detailed image

Click for more detailed images of entire album

Click for more detailed images

Click to see this matching game in action!

Click for more detailed images

Click for more detailed images and inside

Click for more detailed image

Click for more detailed images

This image not linked - had to be pulled from galleries (problem with kit)

Click image for tutorial!

Click on image to see inside

Whew ... guess it's been longer than I thought since I posted any of my work!! Sorry for the MASSIVE number of images and links. Hopefully I can stay on top of things a little more ;)

Upcoming posts - School's out for summer, My babysitting gig ends, Brinley is inducted, Ashton prepares for her big day (and gets holes in her head), Kendyl graduates ... again, and Cougar becomes a diva.

13 comments:

Jeanne said...

Ummmmm....WOW! Look at all the goodness you shared in one post. Fantastic!

Debi Putnam said...

WOW! You've been busy. I L-O-V-E seeing all of your creative goodness. As far as I'm concerned you could just keep right on posting those gorgeous LOs and goodies. I never get tired of seeing your sweet family. What an inspiration.

Love ya GF!
Deb

Jen Wolff said...

Don't apologize for not blogging. Now we know what you've been up to! Holy Cow girl!!! You are sooo talented!!!!

Unknown said...

Lookin good Kari!!!! Love the pirate layout!! I hope we really get to see all these upcoming posts :) I'll be waiting ;)

Jay and Rochelle said...

Great talent Kari! I don't know how you find the time to do EVERYTHING! Either you are really quick to get everything done or you use your time very wise! I absolutely love it...but I'm afraid I will not join because I don't have the creativeness or the wants to put into it.

Tommie said...

I can see you are still just as creative as ever!! How are you?? I love those baby pics of Ashton-thats how I remember her. I can't believe how much Brinley looks like you!!!

Natalie said...

Nice work woman! You have a lot on your plate and you're handling it all with style and grace. Love seeing posts from you!

Heather said...

Hi Kari!

Wonder if I'd make the hybrid team.... :) Nice to see your beautiful work. My mojo has packed up and gone north for the summer. But I'm having fun doing other little things with my girls, so I think I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing so far. Man, I tell ya. I keep wanting to pack my life with more commitments. Hi, I'm Heather, and I have issues with overcommitting.

Chrystal said...

WOW YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY!!! I don't know how you do it! I love your hyrid projects, Kari!

Heather said...

Can't wait to see what you're cooking up right now, Kari!

Unknown said...

What awesome projects and LOs! Love them all! I wanted to apply to the SM hybrid team but...hubby got sick and was in the hospital. That kept me busy! :)
I can't wait to see all the projects you guys create!

Stacey said...

Always love to see what you're up to Kari! Fab projects and pages!!!v :D

Jill said...

I got tired reading all your requirements and then seeing all your projects...you've just confirmed what I've always known about you, you ARE truly superhuman. You seriously are one of the only people I know that really can juggle 758 things at once and actually do it well. It's triple fun being your friend:) I'll now go back to juggling my 4 things and losing it!!!! ( you know I love you)