My dear friend Shell sent me this video today and I could not believe it ... I never even knew I was nominated!!! While I'm fairly certain that my husband and children had NO SAY in whether or not this honor should be given to me I thoroughly enjoyed the comments from complete strangers as to my overwhelming capabilities as a mother - now if they could only convince my family that I could be the least bit worthy .... Totally hilarious!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO (I can't find a way to embed it here)
May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
LOVE IT!!!! Of course you deserve it!! Had to send a few to my friends! Have a grrrreat mom's day!!!
I am so proud of you and I have always thought of you as a "Mother of the Year" type. Congrats and good luck :)
That is soo cool! You deserve it through and through! What a compliment!
Shell sent that to me too. I thought that was hilarious. I just want to know what Brad and Angelina have against us being mothers of the year??
Hey, the same people said the same things about me!!
Too funny
Who else would win it? Give yourself some credit my dear!
That is so funny! I love it. Looks like I have something fun to send to other people! That is so cute!
Wait! I got that award, too! From Liv, not my family. :)
Happy mother's day! You certainly deserve this award! Aloha, Sarah
I totally thought it was real until that baby started talking. :) Too cute!
I LOVE IT!!! I had to send to my friends that like a good laugh, what Mother wouldn't love it! You are great though, you handle more on your plate then I ever could!! Happy Mom Day Kari!
Really cute, and really YOU, Kari!
Post a Comment