He's adorable!!! My son doesn't have even close to enough hair to even think about a hair cut! However, I didn't get hair forever so maybe he'll have a nice thick head of hair!! Unlike his sister and Dad!! Bry has been thinking about shaving it! He's been losing a lot lately! Oh well! Love Cougar's new doo!
Awww, no wonder you let him continue washing his hands in the toilet... he's so cute, he can probably get away with anything! :) He's seriously precious - and with as many sisters as he has, he'll be the perfect blend of masculinity meets sensitivity. The female world will be knocking on your door non-stop as he nears puberty!
Kari that is just far too cute! He is so adorable I just want to pick him up and give him a big hug. Love the brush(?) you used on the photos. Do you mind me asking what it is?
I'm so excited for you and running the race... I know you'll do great... And you SHOULD be proud of your self.... oops, I put this comment on the wrong post... oh well.. .
And Coug looks so cute.. LOVING those shorts too...
Hi Kari!!! He's adorable - can't believe he's turning 1!!!! We've been super busy here, too - Alex was in his all-school musical (The KIng & I) would was a huge time commitment!!! Haven't even started DID, yet, will just do on my own later. I looked at your layouts -they're awesome!!!!!!!!! I'm impressed about your triathalon - you go, girl!!!!
26 comments:
Oh my goodness Kari. He doesn't have that baby look with his new do. You may not believe this but he is a doll!
AHW! Just so darn precious!
Cougar is adorable. I love the grin with the two teeth showing. The little one is growing up. He is going to be a big boy before I see him again.
Wow, it's amazing how quickly a haircut grows them up!! He is TOOOOO CUTE!
Wow! He looks a month older than when I saw him last--oh, wait a minute...
Seriously, he has Steve's face, but that is completely your grin...too cute for words.
Yes, I know it's 2 am and I'm surfing. Yes, I'm sitting in SFO waiting for a flight that's delayed. Big surprise.
Kari--he is so grown up looking and handsome!! Love the haircut! Wow...have a wonderful time on his birthday weekend!
He is so cute! I love spikey hair!!!
He's adorable!!! My son doesn't have even close to enough hair to even think about a hair cut! However, I didn't get hair forever so maybe he'll have a nice thick head of hair!! Unlike his sister and Dad!! Bry has been thinking about shaving it! He's been losing a lot lately! Oh well! Love Cougar's new doo!
Awwwwwww...I agree with the previous commentors that he sure doesn't look like a baby anymore. Love the two teeth!
That he's got enough hair to cut impresses me! My girls never had much to warrant an actual haircut. LOL
Happy Birthday lil' man!
Little stinker! He looks like a little boy now. What a cutie!
What a sweetie! Okay Kari, where's the before and after layout? ;)
How cute!!!! I love it. He doesnt look like a baby anymore.
He is adorable!I love the hair style, it works for him!
Oh he is too cute...love his new do....
Awww, no wonder you let him continue washing his hands in the toilet... he's so cute, he can probably get away with anything! :) He's seriously precious - and with as many sisters as he has, he'll be the perfect blend of masculinity meets sensitivity. The female world will be knocking on your door non-stop as he nears puberty!
Adorable! Was the Tri this weekend? How did you do?
Kari that is just far too cute! He is so adorable I just want to pick him up and give him a big hug.
Love the brush(?) you used on the photos. Do you mind me asking what it is?
He is a nice mix of you and Steve and of course completely adorable. Good luck this week - I know it will be a crazy one.
I'm so excited for you and running the race... I know you'll do great... And you SHOULD be proud of your self.... oops, I put this comment on the wrong post... oh well.. .
And Coug looks so cute.. LOVING those shorts too...
Love ya
Deb
I agree! PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!
just wanted to say good luck on Saturday!!
Kari,
Rod and I are here in San Diego at Kristian and Jenn's house, and I saw your Christmas card.
Let's keep in touch.
parklanehouse.blogspot.com
Love,
Marja
Hi Kari!!! He's adorable - can't believe he's turning 1!!!! We've been super busy here, too - Alex was in his all-school musical (The KIng & I) would was a huge time commitment!!! Haven't even started DID, yet, will just do on my own later. I looked at your layouts -they're awesome!!!!!!!!! I'm impressed about your triathalon - you go, girl!!!!
Okay Kari, I am dying to hear about your big day!! How did it go?
What darling pictures.
Love him! He is so adorable!
Post a Comment