I love that my husband will spend his day off doing things like this:
Cougar is one lucky boy and LOVES that his daddy will build trains and Legos for him. These trains were put together last Thursday and stayed up all week ... today it was the entire Pirates of the Caribbean Lego collection {which he proceeded to play all afternoon with his sisters}.


3 comments:
Gosh, I didn't know you started back up! Great to see you here again! :D Blog looks beautiful.
Just sitting down to catch up on blogs for what feels like months away - and lo and behold a new post from you! Love your new look. I don't understand digital scrapbook stuff at all but somehow you are a wizard. So lOving those first day of school pictures - oh how Max would LOVE to lose a tooth. Not even any wiggles in that department. So glad to see all is well!
We miss you.
xoxo
amr
That is awesome! What a great dad! Tell him thanks for the phone consult! That was really nice of him! He is almost as amazing as you are! xoxo hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment