Running in Place

January 1, 2009

A New Year and a Celebration

HAPPY 2009!!
The month of December quickly pushed me along to another blogging milestone ... 150 Posts! How perfectly timed to have my 150th post fall on the beginning of a New Year :) To celebrate you surviving December with me and to recognize my newest blogging achievement I find it only fitting to have another giveaway!!! And what better to give away than 2 BOXES from my stash of Premium Mint Chocolate M&M's?!?! To be eligible to win, leave me a comment telling me one of your resolutions or goals for the upcoming year. I believe writing down our goals is essential to helping us reach them. With that in mind, I am hosting the challenge over at Jessica Sprague this week! You can check out the details HERE ... I'd love for you to join in :) I'll be finishing my layout in the next week and will definitely be sharing it with you, along with a bunch of other projects I've finished over the past month or so - I feel like I haven't shared any projects in forever!! You have until January 8th to leave your comment and be entered into the drawing for the M&M's. I can't wait to hear what your plans are for 2009!!

20 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hi Kari! I am up way too late! My arm is aching from scrubbing all my couches so I can't sleep! I definately deserve those bag of M&M's! My resolution--get all my old hard copy photos scanned into the computer and organized into folders. Whew! Kim

latz said...

My goal is to complete the 2007 scrapbooking. Two days ago I didn't feel so far behind, but now that it's 2009...
Chocolate is always good everyday of the year!

InkMom said...

So many goals, so little time . . . mine for this year should be to get rid of the leftover Halloween candy stashed above the washer & drier in the laundry room, but let's be realistic. I DO actually want those M&Ms. So. 2009 will be my year of extensive and effective organization. I've seriously got to get my quilting corner in order and my office is a disaster, too.

Thanks for making me write this down. This message will self-destruct . . .

Beckie said...

My New Years Resolution is to win 2 boxes of Mint Chocolate M&Ms.
;)
My MAIN goal after winning and eating the M&Ms is for my family and myself to be healthy.

Unknown said...

How is winning two boxes of M&M's going to help me lose weight Kari! I'll post, but prefer not to win, too much temptation! ;)

Jill Knotwell said...

Give me those M&M's, I'll just run it off. My goal is to do a Triathalon (all because of you) and do a 1/2 marathon.

Jen Wolff said...

Hmmmmm... losing the last of the dreaded baby fat, but please consider me for those M&M's anyway. All things in moderation, right? I am planning on doing your challenge from the Spraground! Happy New Year!

tbelle said...

aaaaaw!!! Cute pic of you and Stevie smooching. wish we could of partied it up together. miss you guys toooooo much, by the way where is your christmas card I always so look forward to seeing it and no card. What the HEK!!!! LOL love your little firm running buns. XOXOXOXOXOXO, Your BFF...... Teisha

Laurie said...

And here I thought once the new year came around that you would stop blogging everyday. I headed over here in hopes of giving you a hard time. Darn! Let's see, goals for this year....the biggest one I have thought of is taking more pictures of me and Jeremy. We have like 2 pictures of us this year compared to about 10000 of Brogan. Happy New Year, my cute friend!

Julie L. said...

mmm...those M&Ms look heavenly--and yes, moderation is key! :)

I would love to get some home improvement projects in gear and done in 2009--old wallpaper is not my friend anymore! :)

Also--exercise regularly!

Thanks Kari--and love the adorable photo of you and your hubby!

michellechard said...

Oh I have so many resolutions...one is to try the premium m&m's. I've never had them and I've read all about them in your blog. Plus, they would all be for me (and maybe the kids ;) ) Kyle is not a mint/chocolate fan. Second, I'd like to lose baby weight (yes, she is one and a half). 3rd, I'd like to get pregnant (need to convince my husband on that one). 4th, I'd like to catch up on cropping. I got behind with the baby books and I'd like to do a Hish School book and finish college. That is probably enough!!

andreamatrix said...

Oh so many goals....

First, to be better in my church calling.... To be aware, more helpful, more involved in each ward and know what is going on.

Did I mention make Girls Camp the best Girls Camp EVER!!!

Second, to edit my book and attempt to get it published...

Third, to work on my photography and get a little business going.

Fourth, take a class on CS3 and figure out all the cool things you can do OTHER than just editing pictures...

Last, lose 20 pounds... Start running again... Stop eating all the candy in the house... Premium M&M's don't count though... I'd still eat those!

Rosander said...

lose 25 I've lost 15 so far, but the 25 is still hanging, not over my head, but my thighs, but tummy etc. I'm working for April when My sister gets home from her mission!

Chrystal said...

Hi Kari!
Love the photo of you and your hubby on NYE! Adorable!
Thanks for the stamp link... it's perfect!

I am trying to loose 10 lbs here, so mint M&Ms aren't going to help!!

Chrystal

Laurie said...

Excuse me!! It is now the 4th and your blog still says Jan 1. You better get on it. Hee! Hee! You know I was just waiting for you to skip a couple of days, right?

Ginger said...

I have lots of goals and dreams for 2009...but you said we only had to list 1 in your comments...So here's one of many: De-clutter one area of the house each week (drawer, closet, fridge, etc.) Hopefully this way, after a few months, the whole house will be better organized and I'll be able to keep up!

Gianetta said...

Well, I finally have left comments on your blog! Of course there is the fitness and weight loss goals, and personal self-control goals (less tv, more productivity at night), my goal this year is just to enjoy the journey and right now more...and try to stop wishing for that huge house I want! Love ya!

Tori said...

My goals are to not drink alcohol and to not smoke.

Those are some goals I can actually accomplish.

So there.

;)

Tori said...

BTW-get a room.

Beth said...

My goal is not to eat. Ever. So far so good.