Well, we made it! I'm sure some of you were beginning to wonder if I had given up on the whole blog thing. I was starting to think I'd never get time to post again, either! I got all 425 pictures from our trip downloaded today and put together just a small slideshow of our trip. There are 30 pictures so take a minute to sit back and enjoy!
Sad to say but of the 425 pics we took I was only in 12 of them! I guess that's how things work when you're the one capturing all of the magic. At least I do have proof that I did actually go on this trip with my family. We had a wonderful time at Disneyland. We were in the parks for 3 1/2 days and the girls were real troopers. We stayed on-site this year and it was extremely nice to be able to go back during the day to regroup, swim, or just relax for a (very) few minutes. I don't know that it was worth more than 3 times what we have ever paid to stay at another hotel, but it was an indulgence this year and was extra great with Cougar being so young. Speaking of Cougar, he was an absolute gem the entire trip! I honestly don't even remember him crying the entire time we were there. Okay, maybe once when it was almost 10:00 at night and he hadn't eaten for 6 hours and we were still shopping, but I think he deserved to let it out at that point! We couldn't have asked for a better experience as far as he was concerned! Kendyl was finally tall enough to ride on some things that she's only dreamed of for the past few years ... now she is having nightmares about some of them! She didn't care much for the Tower of Terror once it was over and thought Space Mountain was too fast, but loved Soarin' Over California, Jumpin' Jellyfish, and the Matterhorn Bobsleds ... go figure! Ashton loved everything she rode on but especially enjoyed the Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, and the new Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage. She also got to help beat the drums during the High School Musical 2 Pep Rally which was a HUGE hit with all of the girls! Brinley got to do the limbo during the show and Kendyl froze like a scared mouse when given the opportunity to learn the dance at the very end. Brinley was able to ride the California Screamin' roller coaster this year and declared it her new favorite along with the staples of Tower of Terror and Space Mountain. Cougar was happy to ride Dumbo, the Tea Cups, and King Triton's Carousel. Steve and I went along for the ride (literally) on anything they wanted and indulged in what we consider world famous corn dogs from the cart at the end of Main Street ... twice! After our fun filled days at the park we headed back to Grammy & Paca's house for some more fun - a visit from our friends, the Marsdens! I'll have to create a separate post and slideshow of that ... tomorrow :) Can't overdose you in one sitting after 2 weeks off - that wouldn't be fair!
October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Kari, Love the Disney photos. It looks like everyone had a great time! Can't wait to see some of them in our NWR LO's!!! It's going to be so much fun having the August girls & the June girls together!
DawnS
Adorable pictures. Looks like you had a wonderful time. I love all the pictures with the characters....the look on the kids faces are priceless. Love the family Mickey pumpkin shot too. Makes me want to go again with my grandkids now that they are getting older. Thanks Kari for sharing.
How fun! Dinsneyland can't be beat! Cougar sounds like a perfect little baby! How lucky your girls are to have such good parents to do so many great things with them!
Love all the pics! Great job with the new appendage. You should write a post about it (the appendage). Looks like you had a great time, and I can't wait to see the other 400 pics!
I'm jealous! I love Disneyland! Looks like you all had a great time! Kylie loved the shots with the princesses! She asked if she could go to Kendyl's house and play! LOL I tried to explain it's far away, but she told me we could just drive in the car! Miss you all!
Looks like a blast and so great you can give your kids something so wonderful to look forward to every year... :) They will always remember these trips. Can't wait to see more pix !!
Joan says..just flying by checking out your blog. Love the pics, that camera is doing a great job. I guess we will be seeing alot more in the new class. Your kids are tooooooo cute.
Wow! Those pictures make me miss Disneyland! It's been a long time. We did go to Disney World a few years ago, but Disneyland is still my favorite. I still haven't been to CA Adventure. One of these days... So glad you had a great time!!
Hi Kari,
I just wanted to say thanks for answering my question about the NWR blinkie over at JS forum message board. I got the blinkie to work on my blog. I didn't want my reply and thank you to get lost on page "8" of the MB.
BTW, I LOVE your blog. You have such a beautiful family.
My family has never been to Disneyland, but after seeing your great pics - we are going to have to go!
Kari ... what a gorgeous family. Disney looked like it was fun. Thanks for sharing your photos. Your new appendage did a great job. Guess you had something to do with it too! See ya Monday in class!
I did notice that with all the princess that Cougar was all smiles--I think he has it--better get your bats you'll be beating off girlfriends and boyfriends left and right! Glad your back! I love the pics--I wish we have a reasonable fall here in AZ!
Your kids are so cute and growing up way too fast! I love the layout of your entire blog. You are so talented! Looks like you really had a great time at the happiest place on earth! Welcome home!
Post a Comment