Clearly, January came and went with hardly any blogging ... which is sad, really, considering how great November and December were. I think I just needed a break. And I was busy posting on 2 other blogs daily. And we were busy recovering from the holidays. And celebrating Brinley's 12th birthday. And planning a fun {and simple} birthday party. And taking my "baby girl" to the temple for the first time. And recovering from a "bathroom catastrophe" courtesy of Cougar. And planning for family photos (that we've been planning forever). And a few other things, I'm sure.
So, since I have lots of pics to get organized and lots of stories to come, I'm just going to share some of the "sneak peek" photos that I got back from our family photo shoot last week. I already shared links to these on Facebook, but I know a lot of people haven't had a chance to see them who will really WANT to see them!!
My girlfriend Bethany and I have been talking about having her shoot our family pictures for what seems like forever. Her son and Ashton have been in the same class at school for a few years now and they are dear friends. I have grown to just love their cute family and am SO EXCITED we finally got to make these photos happen!! I was really wanting some fun pictures that would really capture our family "as is." That is totally her style. She totally "got" us and I couldn't be happier!!
I'm not going to post all of the pics she shared ... you can see the rest HERE and HERE. She is actually challenging herself to blog every day this month and is a completely inspirational woman and momma, so stick around her blog and be inspired!! I am so excited to see the rest that she is working on!
And now ... US! You can click on the images to see them larger ;)


13 comments:
Daxon is looking at these with me and he said about the one with Cougar on Steve's shoulders, "Mom, that's when Cougar was hurt and he wanted to go on his daddy's back." :) I love all of these. The one of you and Steve is gorgeous! Your eyes just pop!!! Beautiful!!
Kari...these are amazing! Seriously. If I looked as good as you, I would not be so camera shy!
Sooo cute. I love the one with Steve and the kids
Three words:
FAB-U-LOUS!!!
She's hired! :)
LOVE the pictures and the colors you chose are perfect :) such a cute cute family!
Kari!! You are so awesome! I cannot believe all you accomplish on top of raising a beautiful, happy, and colorful family. We LOVE you guys!! And, I had such a blast seeing you guys through my lens. Thanks so much for that special experience and wonderful memory!!
Beautiful family, beautiful pictures. Love them.
These are so great. You are a beautiful bunch!
Love love love your shoes!
Oh....there's a new one I hadn't seen! The one of you guys all on the bench laughing at Cougar. That might be my new favorite! Sorry you didn't win my drawing (darn Jack) but I love how you are so excited for others to win too! You are awesome! So glad I know you.
Is it sad that in the bottom picture I notice TWO HOLT stances? Ethan has that cursed stance too!!! Knock kneed all the way ;) Fun pictures!
Gorgeous pics!
And I think you left out one tiny detail about what's keeping you busy....training for the Ragnar Relay, anyone?? You. Are. Awesome!
Love the pics! Such a beautiful family! As usual, you are the busiest and most energetic person I know :)
Hi Kari,
These are a wonderful set of photos of your beautiful family - you are quite blessed!
I have a question hybrid scrapping related. Would you shoot me an e-mail?
hi_c74 at hotmail dot com
Post a Comment